Your tuition includes:
- Teacher experience and training
- Continuing education
- Studio scheduling, planning, communications and administration duties
- Instrument maintenance (piano)
- Planning and expenses for performances/recitals, etc.
- Office supplies, computer equipment/software
- Taxes, insurance, utilities
*Tuition does not include weekly materials (lesson books, assignment notebook), ensemble fees or instrument rental*
Tuition is due the first day of each month. On time payments are appreciated. A $5.00 late fee will be added to payments received after the 10th of each month. Payment can be done online, cash or check made payable to Tracy Smith. Students will not be able to participate in lessons or studio events if tuition has not been paid.
Tuition covers four weekly half-hour lessons per month. Students will choose a lesson time at registration. When there are five lesson days in a month, students will receive the fifth lesson at no extra charge.
Staff reserves the right to discontinue lessons/ensembles with a student for poor attendance for lessons/performances, not being prepared for lessons/ensembles, late payments, poor attitude or disrespect towards instructor or others at Prairie Lane Studios.
Current monthly rate is $80.00